NO PANIC MASTER COACHES PROGRAM
No Panic utilizes
a highly successful Master Coach Program philosophy.
The Master Coach Program ensures consistent training throughout all
of the No Panic teams.
The Program also ensures consistency from year to year.
Here’s how it works:
• Two Select Master Coaches will manage a high school age group and middle school age group to ensure every athlete has college-level technical training.
• Team coaches will coach and work with their teams once per week (middle school) and twice per week (high school) on strategy and team bonding.
• All coaches participate on Club Day Skills Training to incorporate club unity and specific technical workouts.
This coaching concept guarantees that all of our athletes receive the same training at No Panic, regardless of their individual skill or their team’s skill level.
With the Master Coach Program, there is one technical director who is responsible for the overall training protocol. Then there are three skills directors that ensure the quality of each skill is learned properly. These elite level coaches are responsible for:
• Working with the team coaches to develop and implement No Panic’s practice and training plan focuses on excellence
• Ensuring all team coaches clearly understand the practice plans so that all of our athletes are receiving the same comprehensive training
• Ensuring all techniques are taught using the same systematic and cohesive manner.
This guarantees that all athletes receive the same high quality instruction, regardless of the individual team coach or team.
Some volleyball programs cater to the ‘elite’ teams and don’t focus on the progress of the other teams in the club. With No Panic’s Master Coach Program, all of our athletes go through the same practice plans and get the same excellent level of training from our Travel teams to our Pink Shirt Program!
NO PANIC MASTER COACHING PROGRAM EXAMPLE
Master Coach Philosphy
Work on the same skills sets within your age group (high school ages and middle school ages).
Sundays: Master Coaches Alan Arañas & Luiz Silveira (All Ages)
Libero (14+ only)
Hitting & Blocking
Wednesdays / Thursdays Individual Coaches Hold Team Practices (All Age Groups)
ALL TEAMS - Coaches work with their teams with areas not limited to team strategy, chemistry, chalk talk and more...